The Best Wedding Chapels In Gatlinburg TN
Are you in search of a place to get married, even elope right away? Then what you need is a chapel… and Gatlinburg, TN, is full of them! The city is sort of an iconic place to get married, and many stars have tied the knot at one of these wedding chapels
How To Choose The Right Gatlinburg Wedding Chapel?
Now you’ve decided you want to get married in The Great Smoky Mountains, it’s time to choose the right Gatlinburg wedding chapel. With so many chapels available, you’re spoilt for choice. There are also a number of beautiful indoor and out door wedding venues in the Gatlinburg area, So which one do you choose?
- Trust your instincts. If one wedding chapel appeals to you more than the others you’re viewing, put that one at the top of your list. If you have a good feeling about a particular chapel, then you’re on the right track.
- Thoroughly research each Las Vegas hotel wedding chapel you’re considering. Make sure the venue you choose has all the amenities you need. You don’t want to be disappointed on your wedding day.
- How big will your wedding be? Choose the venue that fits the size of your wedding party. For example, if your wedding party will consist of ten people, you wouldn’t want to hire a 200 person chapel. Make sure you know exactly how many people will be attending at your wedding before you book the chapel.
- Cost. A small, intimate wedding will generally cost less than a big, fancy wedding. How much money do you want to spend? Will you be happy with a smaller, less expensive wedding or do you want to go the whole hog and invite practically the whole world?
- Reception. Do you want to find a venue that also includes a reception after the ceremony, or would you rather hold the reception/wedding meal somewhere else? There are so many places to choose from in Gatlinburg that it can be hard to decide what to do. If you’re having a small wedding you could have the ceremony in one of the many event venues in Gatlinburg, TN.
- Wedding Cake. Don’t forget to organize the wedding cake! Some chapels may be able to organize this for you. Don’t forget this detail when planning your wedding.
Want To Plan A Stress Free Gatlinburg Wedding?
Chef’s Catering works with some of the best wedding planners in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN, as well as hosting many events ourself at The River Front Plantation Conference Center. If you need catering for an event in Gatlinburg, TN, Chef’s Catering will be glad to help you and assist you in finding the 7 best wedding chapels or venues in the Gatlinburg area.